We hope you and your family and friends are safe and well. We can't wait to have you back in our newly refurbished space!
Making an appointment…
To help with social distancing, please phone the salon if you want to make an appointment. You can also use the WhatsApp link below if you are viewing this page on your mobile device – please do not come into the salon for appointment requests.
YOU MUST NOT COME IN FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- You are waiting for the result of a test for coronavirus.
- You have tested positive for coronavirus.
- You have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19). The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- High temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not
need to measure your temperature).
- New, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or
more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than
- Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot
smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
- You live with someone who:
- Is waiting for a coronavirus test result.
- Has tested positive for coronavirus.
- Has symptoms of coronavirus (COVID 19).